EPFO has made provisions for its members to avail various services through SMS on the registered mobile number. Members can register their mobile number in the database online through the EPF member portal in a few clicks. It is also very easy to change mobile number in EPF account by visiting the UAN member portal.
Once your mobile number is registered with your UAN, all SMS communication by EPF will be carried out through this number. You can also change this number online in a few simple steps:
- Visit the EPF member portal and login to your account
- Click on “Contact Details” in the “Manage” section
- When you tick the “Check Mobile No.” option, a new section opens where you have to enter the new mobile number twice. Now click on “Get Authorization Pin”
- An OTP is sent to this number
- Enter this OTP in the space provided and click on the “Submit” button
- Your new mobile number will be updated in the EPF portal